Group training classes -30%
300€ 210€(IVA incl.)
THURSDAY 19:30-20:30, start 25th of April
SATURDAY 16:30-17:30, start 27th of April
SUNDAY 9:00-10:00, start 28th of April
SATURDAY 11:00-12:00, start 4th of May
SUNDAY 10:00-11:00, start 5th of May
All our classes are held in English.
Group dog training is an effective and inexpensive way to teach your dog everything it needs to know in order to be the best possible companion, to become more involved in your daily life and to achieve a balance between its canine nature and the human environment that surrounds it. At the same time it will provide you with the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of your pet and how you can best communicate with him or her, in order to create a bond that is based on cooperation and confidence.
Group training courses at Can is Cool are designed for all dogs over the age of 4 months and consist of a series of 6 practical outdoor classes and 2 theoretical sessions held in a classroom. To ensure every dog and owner receives adequate attention and support, our classes are limited to a maximum of 4 dogs.
- paying attention to the handler
- basic obedience commands: sit, lie down, stay, dropp, leave it, heel
- recall work
- walking on the leash – how to walk calmly without pulling on the leash or lunging
- dog motivation and improving the dog/handler bond
- on-off – how to ‘activate’ your dog; and how to calm it down
- how to approach and pass other dogs without conflicts
- how to reward your dog; and how to punish him/her
- canine body language and communication
- basic vet care
- how to play properly; setting rules and boundaries
- how to teach tricks